IAAD presents the new Bachelor in Textile and Fashion design – Friday, July 18, 2014 – at 14.30 Aula Magna IAAD
IAAD PRESENTS THE NEW BACHELOR IN
TEXTILE AND FASHION DESIGN
At presentation the new course IAAD, moderated by the Director Laura Milani:
• Andrea Bruno, Scientific Coordinator of the course and consultant in the field of textiles, fashion and design
• Giuseppina Di Paola, Technical Coordinator of the course, fashion designer and founder of the brand Agata Della Torre
• Olympia De Molossi, Professor of the course, fashion stylist and project manager of the collective IUDe
• Pietro Birindelli, Professor of the course, photographer and videographer of fashion and beauty
• Francesca Ballini Richards, managing director of the advertising agency FBR
• Walter Dang, frm the homonymous Prêt-à-Couture fashion Maison.
After the presentation, you can visit the venue which hosts until the end of September, the exhibition of the best thesis projects of the departments of Transportation Design, Industrial Design, Interior Design, Communication and Graphic Design.
IAAD will present a new conference, “Textile and fashion – transformations and new professions”, Friday, September 12th at 12.00 – Aula Magna IAAD