1. BEFORE ENROLLING
Before you enroll, submit your application to the course or the courses of your interest, reading carefully the information in the section COURSES.
IAAD courses are divided into departments:
- Transportation design
- Product design
- Interior design
- Communication design
- Digital Communication design
- Textile & Fashion design
- Verify of being in possession of the admission requirements for the kind of course you are interested in, remembering that to access the Academic Diploma courses, you must have a high school diploma or an equivalent degree got abroad, but to get access to the Master courses you must have a bachelor’s degree (see specific requirements for each mastercourse).
- Check fares and possible benefits
IAAD offers to deserving students and/or in difficult economic conditions the opportunity to contribute to the enhancement of the classes with their talent. For more information, contact IAAD Guidance Office to be informed about available possibilities. Turin (firstname.lastname@example.org ; email@example.com), Bologna (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Institutionally we can tell you that every year in January, a contest is published on IAAD site, offering scholarships for the attendance of Academic Diploma courses.
- Contact IAAD Guidance Office to book an interview, during which you can ask any questions and clarify any doubts you have.
- To submit your application, you have to send us (by post or e-mail):
• CV with a description of the studies;
• presentation letter;
• short portfolio of work (if applicable).
To get the eligibility, you have to make an interview and an admission test via Skype.
2. ENROLLMENT PROCEDURE
- Once obtained the eligibility, you can proceed with the enrollment:
- paying the enrollment fee;
- choosing the method of payment of the tuition fee that best suits your needs
3. ONCE I REGISTER
- If you are enrolled in an Academic Diploma course, you will complete the enrolment procedure filling in the Enrollment form. Then you will be notified of the date of opening of the academic year, with the usual opening ceremony, during which you can know IAAD Director, Coordinators, Professors, Staff and your future classmates. You will receive IAAD regulation, the calendar and the course schedule.
- If you are enrolled in a Master course, you will complete the enrolment procedure filling in the Enrollment form. Then you will be notified of the date of the presentation with the usual opening ceremony, during which you can know t IAAD Director, Coordinators, Professors, Staff and your future classmates. You will receive IAAD regulation, the calendar and the course schedule.
Are you a EU student?
After 3 months from the date, you must enrol in the Registry of the municipality of residence. To enrol in the Registry, you must submit the following documents: certificate of registration to IAAD, health coverage and documentation certifying own available budget.
Are you a NON-EU student?
Italian immigration law provides that citizens of non-EU countries who intend to stay in Italy for more than 3 months must apply for a residence permit within 8 days of their arrival in Italy.
You can pick up the kit for the subscription of the residence permit application at any post office where there is the “Sportello Amico”.
Necessary documents (photocopies in A4 format)
- 2 photocopies of the passport page with personal data and 2 photocopies of the visa page;
- photocopy of the Tax Code
- photocopy of the IAAD invitation letter that specifies the way in which you want to subscribe, stamped by the representation Diplomatic / Consular Italian when issuing the entry visa
- IAAD registration certificate
- a revenue stamp of € 14.62 (purchased in Tobacco)
- photocopy of the documentation certifying the availability of adequate financial resources for the period of duration of residence; who has a scholarship, must present one of the following documents:
– a copy of the letter provided by IAAD with details on scholarship;
– a self-assessment of livelihoods
- medical Insurance
For further details, please contact the Italian embassy or consulate in your country.
For more information, contact IAAD Guidance Office
• Turin: email@example.com
+39 011 54 88 68
• Bologna: firstname.lastname@example.org
+39 051 6390656